Ubuntistas is an e-magazine by Ubuntu-gr, the Greek Ubuntu community.
This is the 9th issue of Ubuntistas for May-June-July. You can click on the image above and have a look at the issue. The text should look Greek to you 🙂 but you can get the gist of the content.
The contributors for the 9th issue of Ubuntistas are
- Almpanopoulos Nikos (editing)
- Diamantis Dimitris (author)
- Kwstaras Giannis (author)
- Papadopoulos Dimitris (author, desktop publishing)
- Petoumenou Jennie (editing)
- Savvidis Solon (author, public relations)
- Fwtiadis Grigoris (design)
- Fwtiadis Fillipos (author)
- Hatzipantelis Pantelis (author, desktop publishing)
I remember the first discussions that led to the creation of the Ubuntistas magazine. It happened at the Ubuntu-gr forum where I was a moderator at that time. As moderator, our goal was to provide a friendly environment so that users get quality help and continue to use Ubuntu. As a result of that, the chances that some of these users would end up giving back to the community would be higher.
My input to the discussion was that there are many way to contribute back and I gave a list of (very boring) things to do. I felt that a magazine endeavor requires many people to cooperate and it was quite complicated task. My belief however was that they should give it a go anyway.